Kenny G To Play At The Royal Albert Hall Next Year | Music News
One of the world’s most successful musicians, Kenny G (real name Kenneth Gorelick), will hit the UK stages in 2016, with one date at the London’s prestigious Royal Albert Hall.
The saxophonist, who sold more than 75 million albums worldwide and is widely regarded as the king of smooth jazz, will end his tour at the Hall on June 30, after performing in Gateshead, Birmingham, and Manchester.
Tickets are already on sale and the date of his brief UK are:-
– June 26, 2016 – Gateshead, Sage
– June 27, 2016 – Manchester, Bridgewater Hall
– June 28, 2016 – Birmingham, Symphony Hall
– June 30, 2016 – London, Royal Albert Hall
Latest posts by Gaia Pennisi (see all)
- Radiohead Might Have Just Shared Their New Album’s Artwork | Music News - March 15, 2016
- Garbage To Release New LP ‘Strange Little Birds’ | Music News - March 11, 2016
- Iggy Pop And Josh Homme Perform Secret Gig Ahead Of Album Release | Music News - March 11, 2016