‘Sicario’ Sequel To Reunite Cast | Film News
A sequel to 2015’s gritty thriller Sicario is now in “full development”, with cast-members Emily Blunt, Benicio del Toro and Josh Brolin all set to return.
In an interview with the Hollywood Reporter, the film’s producers confirmed the returning cast said that the follow-up will also be written by Taylor Sheridan, the actor who also wrote the first film.
They said: “We’re in full development with the studio, we just got a draft and we’re really excited.”
Sicario was a surprise hit last year after positive reviews leading to a strong box office haul. The film followed Emily Blunt as an idealistic FBI agent who found herself in the middle of the war against drugs.
Latest posts by Lyndon Wells (see all)
- ‘Game Of Thrones’ Season Finale: Winds Of Winter | TV Review - June 27, 2016
- ‘Game Of Thrones’: The Best Episode Yet – Battle of The Bastards | TV Review - June 24, 2016
- ‘Game Of Thrones’ Season 6 Episode 8: No One | TV Review - June 14, 2016