Barbra Streisand To Make First Late Night TV Appearance In 50 Years | Music News
Later tonight (September 15) on The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon, we will be graced with none other than music icon herself Barbra Streisand, who will be making her first guest appearance on late night television, after 50 years away from the limelight. Her appearance will coincide nicely with the release of her upcoming duet album Partners, which features the likes of Billy Joel, John Mayer and Stevie Wonder, it also promises a “one of a kind virtual duet” with the late Elvis Presley.
Streisand’s last appearance on The Tonight Show was in 1963, so we are sure she has a lot of catching up to do. If we didn’t already have something look forward to, it is also reported that Taschen will be releasing a coffee table book consisting of 240 photographs of the singer in all her roles as an actress, producer and director from the years 1968-1976 later in December. If that’s not enough to make you tune in to the show and run to the next music store to purchase Partners, then I don’t know what is.
Below is a list of the fantastic tracks of Partners:
1. It Had to Be You (with Michael Bublé)
2. People (with Stevie Wonder)
3. Come Rain or Come Shine (with John Mayer)
4. Evergreen (with Babyface)
5. New York State of Mind (with Billy Joel)
6. I’d Want It to Be You (with Blake Shelton)
7. The Way We Were (with Lionel Richie)
8. I Still Can See Your Face (with Andrea Bocelli)
9. How Deep Is the Ocean (with Jason Gould)
10. What Kind of Fool (with John Legend)
11. Somewhere (with Josh Groban)
12. Love Me Tender (with Elvis Presley)