Conversations About Her

Damon Albarn Speaks Out About EU Referendum Result | Music News

  Damon Albarn has used his platform to speak out about the EU referendum result, declaring to spectators at Glastonbury Festival that “democracy has failed us, because we were ill-informed”.   It was announced (Friday, June 24) that a 51.9% majority of British people have voted to leave the European Union, leaving the 48.1% of Remain voters in a state of shock[…]

Share Button