What We Are Going To See In The New Series Of ‘The X Factor’ | TV News
The new series of The X Factor is on its way, but when are we going to be able watch it? We do not have a release date yet but if bear in mind the start date of the previous series, we can expect it will probably start roughly at the end of September.
The X Factor is one of the most successful talent shows across the world. Over the course of its fourteen years, the format has created tons of superstar from Leona Lewis and Rebecca Ferguson to One Direction. The format is going to change a little bit. Firstly, the judging panel will see it’s own shake-up as 3 of 4 judges are set to change from the previous year:
– Robbie Williams, one of the most famous pop stars in the entire world has decided to take the judge’s seat and help create the next pop star.
– Ayda Field, Robbie Williams’ wife is ready to beat her husband on The X Factor desk. She is a famous actress in the USA and Australia.
– Louis Tomlinson, the former One Direction singer and songwriter joins the team to use his previous experience in The X Factor program to help the competitors.
There is more huge news for the program with the introduction of the ‘Golden Chair‘, which is likened to the Golden Buzzer from the TV talent show Britain’s Got Talent
Thanks to Twitter, we already know that the auditions have come to an end as has Boot Camp and the Six Chair Challenge. Soon, they will be off to shoot the Judge’s House episodes. In fact, there is already speculation about the categories: Louis is probably going to be the mentor for the Boys, Simon will probably have the Girls, Ayda may get the Overs and finally Robbie the Groups.
So, we must wait to see if these changes will work.
- Mumford & Sons’ New Album Will Be All About Experimentation | Music News - November 8, 2018
- Travis Scott Is The New Model Of Saint Laurent Menswear | Fashion News - November 2, 2018
- The New ‘Les Misérables’ Adaptation Is Coming To BBC Channel | TV News - October 30, 2018