Urban Development’s Industry Takeover is back on May 29th at UEL, University Square Stratford, London for an extra special Industry takeover event titled Generation D.I.Y. If you have passion, drive and pure determination for starting your own business in anything from Social networking to becoming a model, to having your own record label then you are already heading in the right direction. The stakes are high but there is no need to panic or lose your focus with the help of Urban Development’s Industry Takeover. So head on down and check it out for yourself, you can network, get advice and listen to stories from the amazing panel listed below:
– Matt Thorne – Founder, GRM daily, Disrupt Ltd, and BIG!
– Tovonya Raybe – Director, Marshals Cheer & Dance
– Kerry O’Brien – Founder, London Urban Arts
– Samuel Kasumu – Managing Director, EN Campaigns
– Heidi Lindvall – Co-founder of CODOC & Storygami
– Ashon Spooner – Director, Phundee
For free tickets to this event, head over here, and for further information check out the Urban Development website.