‘Spider-Man: Far From Home’ – Everything We Know | Film News
So far, there are only four things we know about Spider-Man: Far From Home for sure, including:
- Release date – July 5 2019 (USA).
- Director – Jon Watts.
- Writers – Chris McKenna & Erik Sommers.
- Cast – Tom Holland, Zendaya, Maria Tomei, Samuel L. Jackson, Cobie Smulders, Michael Keaton (rumoured), and Jake Gyllenhaal (rumoured).
However, speculations rise as the teaser was released at Comic-Con Experience Brazil last weekend, and fans have reiterated what they saw on the big screen.
According to comicbookmovie.com, “the brief logline was released by Disney Russia so we’ve had to run it through Google translate, but it makes it clear that Peter Parker will be working for Nick Fury. It also references The Elementals that were first mentioned in the trailer breakdown”.
This was the description they deciphered:
“Peter Parker and his friends go on summer holidays to Europe. However, the friends will hardly be able to rest – Peter will have to agree to help Nick Fury uncover the mystery of creatures that cause natural disasters and destruction throughout the continent.”
Though little has been revealed about the plot, this is just enough to get us by while we wait patiently for the real thing, or at least until Captain Marvel is released in early 2019.
Another rumour that might keep you going is the one about Tobey Maguire, the original Spiderman, making a cameo appearance as a pizza man to pay homage to his original character where he played a pizza delivery boy alongside saving the world from the ‘big-bad’.
- Netflix’s ‘The Order’ Season 1 Episode 1 | TV Review - March 8, 2019
- ‘Maleficent 2’ Release Date Moves Forward 7 Months | Film News - March 6, 2019
- The 5 Best Vampire Shows / Films You Have To Watch This Year | Film News - March 4, 2019