Austin Carlile Receives Severe Electric Shock From Microphone | Music News
Recently, Of Mice & Men’s Austin Carlile was admitted to hospital due to an electric shock from a microphone. On Twitter, Carlile related that he’d received shocks before, but “never to the extent of yesterday”. He said that it feels “like I was ran over by a truck” and has burns on his fingers. This was a particularly dangerous experience as the singer suffers from Marfan syndrome which causes him heart problems; this particular problem landed him in hospital last June. Luckily, he seems to be taking it all in good humour; he later explained the shock with a series of emoticons and tweeted a picture of a bewildered cat to further express himself.
Latest posts by Shanade McConney (see all)
- Miley Cyrus – Younger Now | Music Video - August 18, 2017
- Coldplay’s Chris Martin Honours Chester Bennington With ‘Crawling’ Cover | Music News - August 2, 2017
- Love Ssega – Crazy Deluded | Music Video - July 31, 2017